Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Staro 07-06-2007, 15:00
PozzSka PozzSka je odsutan trenutno
Mlađi diskutant

Registriran: Nov 2006
PozzSka je na dobrom putu 10
Uobičajeno In Croatia this August

Zdravo,

I'm going to be in Croatia this summer (honeymoon). Does anyone know of any tambura being played in August? I'll be in Zagreb from approximately 3rd-8th. This is the part of the honey moon that I get to find a tambura majstor and buy a kontra, prim, and celo (if I can afford all three), and then ship them home. (Djuretic (Zgb), Jurkovic (Slav. Br.), any other near Zagreb (Zmegac?)).

Any good restaurants, bars, music stores, anything? let me know.

I'll also be in Dubrovnik approximately from the 8th-20th. Any good tambura majstori near Dubrovnik, or does anyone know if tambura is being played there in August?

If anyone else will be there in August(those of you that live there), I would love to meet any of you, have a shot, or hear your bands play (or all three).

Thanks for any info!

Natanial i Cedomirka (my new wife)

P.S. Any of you Amerikanski need something, I may be able to make an extra stop or purchase along the way, send me a PM. I won't be making it into Serbia, though, sorry.

Pravila Postanja