View Single Post
Staro 03-11-2007, 05:18
Branx Tambure! Branx Tambure! je odsutan trenutno
Član

Registriran: Jul 2007
Branx Tambure! je na dobrom putu 10
Uobičajeno thanx for the comment...PozzSka

The fact is that i had no direction or replica of a real brac...seeing as i used banjo frets (17 frets in total !!!), having no idea on the position where the bracing should go, basically gluing (with aeroldite) the neck to the body...no grooving fro neck placement...but after all that...i still have a brac which is tuned to D. Thoiugh, i wish to saw the neck off, and start again with a maple neck

Now i have made my first instrument, i would like to go on and make more brac's and Prims...i will eventually be able to make all sorts of wierd an wondeful instruments in the future...but i'll stick to tambure...since its more common.

Also, I have made dimensions for both a 14 and 16 fret "A" brac...I was wondering...if anyone knew...the placement of the bracing on the top. I showed on my dimentions that the 14 fret brac's have 3 braces; 1 on the upper bout line; 2 "30 mm" equally paralell from the bridge...and the 16 fret has 2 braces; 1 on the upper bout line; 1 on the lower bout line. is any of this right?