Go Back   Forums > forum.tambura.com.hr in English > English subforum

Opcije Teme Način Prikaza
Staro 19-01-2007, 18:10
Trisha Trisha je odsutan trenutno
Opaki diskutant

Registriran: Dec 2006
Trisha je na dobrom putu 12
Uobičajeno

Hello! Well, I didn't even know for this thread on this forum ... but ... I kind of like speak on English, so ... I don't have nothing smart to say at the moment ... wonted to say hello to all
p.s. how is my English?
Staro 20-01-2007, 02:04
saky saky je odsutan trenutno
Opaki diskutant

Registriran: May 2006
saky će postati slavan vrlo brzo 56
Uobičajeno

jor inglis gud, nid malo na gremr poraditi
Staro 20-01-2007, 02:32
Opaki diskutant

Uobičajeno

Quote:
Originally Posted by saky
jor inglis gud, nid malo na gremr poraditi
a dorbo sad ... i don't think about it when I have something to say ... I need to tipe very quick in that moment and grammar isn't that important then...
(inače nikad nisam učila gramatiku, uvijek sam po smislu nekom svom išla i čak imala uvijek 5 , a fala Bogu učim već hm, 11 godina ingliš , al hvala na konstruktivnoj kritici )

edit: vidim jednu greškicu u prvom postu, umjesto know ide knew, jelda?! a drugo sad ne vidim ... malo sam preumorna sad ...

Last edited by Trisha; 20-01-2007 at 02:40.
Staro 20-01-2007, 02:51
Hrvoje Hrvoje je odsutan trenutno

Registriran: Dec 2005
Hrvoje će postati slavan vrlo brzoHrvoje će postati slavan vrlo brzo 116
Uobičajeno

My dear Trisha... You should pay more attention to the spelling (wont* want, tipe* type) and your grammar need some polishing, but I definitely appreciate your willingness to write and discuss in English.

On the other hand, I am a little disappointed with saky's unwillingness to participate in the discussions in English here on this forum (even our English speaking tamburaši asked him to join the discussions here), but that's another story.
Staro 20-01-2007, 03:35
Opaki diskutant

Uobičajeno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrvoje
My dear Trisha... You should pay more attention to the spelling (wont* want, tipe* type) and your grammar need some polishing, but I definitely appreciate your willingness to write and discuss in English.

On the other hand, I am a little disappointed with saky's unwillingness to participate in the discussions in English here on this forum (even our English speaking tamburaši asked him to join the discussions here), but that's another story.
Jel ti vidiš kolko je sati? jedva gledam, di sad još da pazim i na spelling i na grammar ... ajme mene joj ... osim toga, i glava me rastura ... dobro bi mi došo jedan ovakav čekić da se udarim po njoj, možda bi prestala ?! btw. sorry šta ovo nije na engleskom, previše sam imala za napisat da bi pisala na njemu, bilo bi puno previše pogrešaka
Staro 08-02-2007, 12:28
Hrvoje Hrvoje je odsutan trenutno

Registriran: Dec 2005
Hrvoje će postati slavan vrlo brzoHrvoje će postati slavan vrlo brzo 116
Uobičajeno

It appears that we've lost our English-speaking members who occasionally visited this forum to check what's new and replied to this thread... But I'm glad that some of our bilingual US based members (guests) who can read Croatian read this forum, but are mostly too shy to participate in the discussions in Croatian. I'm glad that we have a (relatively) new member from Canada - circa_flex; kolovoda from Australia etc.
Staro 08-02-2007, 22:22
longee longee je odsutan trenutno
Opaki diskutant

longee je na dobrom putu 28
Uobičajeno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrvoje Vidi Post
It appears that we've lost our English-speaking members who occasionally visited this forum to check what's new and replied to this thread... But I'm glad that some of our bilingual US based members (guests) who can read Croatian read this forum, but are mostly too shy to participate in the discussions in Croatian. I'm glad that we have a (relatively) new member from Canada - circa_flex; kolovoda from Australia etc.
Š'a se praviš Englez?

Even though you might be right about running this English sub-forum, my opinion is: every Croatian-rooted tamburaš from the New World should use his(her) mothertongue, and that is, naturally, Croatian. Or try using it, at least.

Cheerz bro

Last edited by longee: Danas at 13:37

Tko je lud, ne budi mu zbunjen

Neki znaju što rade, a neki rade što znaju

Quote:
Originally Posted by grm Vidi Post
naravno da necu, ako se ti neces ljutit ako ti malo stavim motornu pilu u anus...

all rights reserved
Staro 21-03-2007, 15:12
Djuroslav Djuroslav je odsutan trenutno
Član

Registriran: Nov 2006
Djuroslav je na dobrom putu 10
Cool Communication Problem?

You're right, Longee. Everyone from the 'New World' SHOULD try to use his 'mothertongue', but NOT HERE. After all, this is the ENGLISH sub-forum...
Staro 21-03-2007, 16:13
Opaki diskutant

Uobičajeno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuroslav Vidi Post
You're right, Longee. Everyone from the 'New World' SHOULD try to use his 'mothertongue', but NOT HERE. After all, this is the ENGLISH sub-forum...

Hello Djuroslav!

That's exactly why I put need for this sub-forum's existence under a question mark... So "NOT HERE" isn't an issue here really.

I don't have anything against it though, and I'm not worried about it whatsoever.

Cheers, Djuro, we're really glad to have you here, even though we would like more American tamburaši to join our little discussion group.

Quote:
naravno da necu, ako se ti neces ljutit ako ti malo stavim motornu pilu u anus...

all rights reserved
Staro 23-03-2007, 17:58
Sanjari Sanjari je odsutan trenutno
Mlađi diskutant

Registriran: Jan 2007
Sanjari je na dobrom putu 10
Uobičajeno

Longee, how about Canadian tamburasi ??

haha
Staro 23-03-2007, 18:13
Opaki diskutant

Uobičajeno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjari Vidi Post
Longee, how about Canadian tamburasi ??

haha
Sorry, I meant NTL (National Tamburitza League ) when I wrote "American".

I apologize, Dreamers.

Quote:

all rights reserved
Staro 27-03-2007, 17:34
thecroat thecroat je odsutan trenutno
Član

Registriran: Mar 2007
thecroat je na dobrom putu 10
Uobičajeno

Canadian tamburas right here lol
Staro 28-03-2007, 01:34
Član

Talking

Thank you for the kind welcome (cheers) Longee. Actually, the only difference between 'American' tamburaši, and 'Canadian' tamburaši, is that the Canadians drink a little bit more pivo than we do...

Last edited by Djuroslav; 28-03-2007 at 01:43.
Staro 28-03-2007, 14:53
PozzSka PozzSka je odsutan trenutno
Mlađi diskutant

PozzSka je na dobrom putu 10
Uobičajeno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrvoje Vidi Post
I was writing mostly about narodnjaci (Serbian contemporary turbo folk music) that's all over Croatian discos and nightclubs and our youth (and mobsters) are goin' crazy over it. I wonder if the same (or similar) situation is in the States...?

Hrvoje, Sorry I missed this post from a while back...I see this a lot with the Serbian people in my area (Cleveland, Ohio). A lot of the novi dosli think tambura is this old fashioned style of folk music that is boring etc etc...I'm only 23 and I would love to find guys or girls my own age to play tambura, but i can' find any in Cleveland becasue the young people listen to what some call "boom boom" music, drums, electric bass, guitars, accordians, etc.

So the young folk coming to America from Serbia (I'm both Serb and Cro so I know both) are only interested in the pop music and not tambure. It's sad. I want to play tambura. it seesm the Croatians in America are more organized than the Serbians.

Also remember we were talking about trzalice.... www.deligopicks.com sells bone picks and plastic versions of bone picks, I have tried their plastic version os of bone picks, and they work and sound pretty close to bone. I think it is three bone picks for 25 USD. that's about what 18 euro's? they also sell string sets,a nd other things...the website is run by a tamburasi here in Chicago, IL, USA, Steve.

Last edited by PozzSka; 28-03-2007 at 15:00.
Staro 28-03-2007, 19:49
PozzSka PozzSka je odsutan trenutno
Mlađi diskutant

PozzSka je na dobrom putu 10
Uobičajeno

Hrvoje,

I was watching your bands videos on youtube and you guys are sounding great man!

I wanted to ask you, who made your kontra? I know you mentioned it a while back and gave that clip of a song jerry did as the example for the tone (right? or am I mistaken?) I was just curious and does he have a website or email.

(I'm trying to sell my drum set so I can buy a new kontra, and I really like yours.)

Thanks.
Staro 28-03-2007, 20:12
saky saky je odsutan trenutno
Opaki diskutant

Registriran: May 2006
saky će postati slavan vrlo brzo 56
Uobičajeno

His kontra is Jovanovic from Kikinda a.k.a. Zoran Gojmerac - Kocka (The Cube)

sorry Hrvoje, moram zajebavat malo, dosadno mi
Staro 28-03-2007, 21:11
Opaki diskutant

Uobičajeno

Quote:
Originally Posted by saky Vidi Post
His kontra is Jovanovic from Kikinda a.k.a. Zoran Gojmerac - Kocka (The Cube)

sorry Hrvoje, moram zajebavat malo, dosadno mi
I thought it was Vidakovic from somewhere-over-the-rainbow Backa.

The Cube

Živopisan momak...

Quote:

all rights reserved
Staro 31-03-2007, 22:42
Član

Thumbs up Cool Breeze

Longee,

I love your avatar. Looks as if you are a basprim man. Does your group have any recordings that we can listen to?
Staro 01-04-2007, 18:16
Opaki diskutant

Uobičajeno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuroslav Vidi Post
Longee,

I love your avatar. Looks as if you are a basprim man. Does your group have any recordings that we can listen to?
Djuro,

I am a basprim man, indeed. Unfortunately, I don't have (satisfying) recordings of my band I would like to share with you.
But that WILL change, I promise.

BTW, I should change my avatar, 'cause I have another tambura now

Cheerz.

Quote:

all rights reserved
Staro 01-04-2007, 19:13
Član

Uobičajeno

Longee volunteered;
Quote:
I should change my avatar, 'cause I have another tambura now
Yes, but do you have different SUNGLASSES as well?

- How about some information concerning your band? How many members? What's your personnel? Do you guys play much?

Pravila Postanja